TBC is seeking a motivated and skilled advertising professional to join our team in the role of Account Executive. Our Account Executives are responsible for day-to-day management of our Client relationships, ensuring needs are met and expectations exceeded.
Account Executives are viewed as the “go-to person” both for our internal Agency team and by their Clients. Our ideal candidate will function as the day-to-day supervisor of Assistant Account Executives and Account Coordinators, accepting responsibility for their work product, as well as their training and development. Account Executives report directly to an Account Supervisor or Account Director and are expected to collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines such as creative, media, production, PR and others as necessary.
Specifically, Account Executives are responsible for managing, expediting and trouble-shooting day-to-day Agency efforts within their assigned Client relationships. This includes, but is not limited to (and often in collaboration with others):
- Participation in long- and short-term strategic planning, contributing ideas that will have an impact on Clients’ business
- Developing creative strategies
- Implementation of approved media plans
- Coordination of all internal and Client communications
- Effectively manage Client billings
- Keep internal team and Client abreast of industry and competitive information
- Ensure high quality control standards, evaluating Agency work for strategic and executional appropriateness
- Minimum of 3 years’ Agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business or mass communications is desirable
- Salary commensurate with experience.