TBC is designed for college students looking to gain first-hand insights into the workings of a full-service advertising agency, specifically in the Client Services discipline.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and organizing product, market and competitive information for existing and potential Clients
- Collaboration on Agency promotion projects
- Drafting of internal paperwork documenting Client approvals and/or changes
- Assisting in social media activations and content development
- Involvement with creative and/or media projects
- Reviewing media plans and reports
- Assisting with billing summary reports
Preferred Time Commitment: Two-three days per week or equivalent of 18 hours per week throughout the term.
We hire interns in each of the following terms:
- Spring: January–May
- Summer: May–August
- Fall: September–December
TBC will offer college credit for eligible students. Please submit resumes via email to Shelbi Gutowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.