Unique opportunity for a creative-minded, buttoned-up ad agency producer in Baltimore. Yes, Baltimore.
Must be a collaborative individual able to shepherd digital videos and TV commercials through all phases of production from concept to final delivery. Duties include estimating and budgeting, negotiating talent, scheduling, and overseeing animation, digital effects, voice records, etc. In addition to agency production skills, the right person is deadline-oriented and has the ability to wear many hats. Some editing skills would be a plus.
Minimum 3-to-5 years of experience in a production company or advertising agency environment required.
- Key player in all aspects of agency productions, large and small, working creative team, account team and production partners
- Produce radio commercials
- Produce small content video shoots
- Produce larger-scale TV shoots
- Produce animatics and test materials
- Oversee DRTV versioning
- Assist in new business pitch materials
- Estimate projects
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to speak with clients
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for learning
- Team player
- Passion for creative work and a love for the production craft
Interested applicants may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.