Unique opportunity for a creative-minded, buttoned-up ad agency producer in Baltimore. Yes, Baltimore.
Must be a collaborative individual able to shepherd digital videos and TV commercials through all phases of production from concept to final delivery. Duties include estimating and budgeting, negotiating talent, scheduling, and overseeing animation, digital effects, voice records, etc. In addition to agency production skills, the right person is deadline-oriented and has the ability to wear many hats. Some editing skills would be a plus.
Minimum 3-to-5 years of experience in a production company or advertising agency environment required.
- Key player in all aspects of agency productions, large and small, working creative team, account team and production partners
- Produce radio commercials
- Produce small content video shoots
- Produce larger-scale TV shoots
- Produce animatics and test materials
- Oversee DRTV versioning
- Assist in new business pitch materials
- Estimate projects
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to speak with clients
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for learning
- Team player
- Passion for creative work and a love for the production craft
It’s not by accident that 60% of our team has been at TBC for over 5 years!
We take pride fostering an Agency culture that allows our employees to be fulfilled both professionally and personally. While the approach is ever evolving to meet the needs of our team, the following four Cultural Pillars are foundational: Social, Philanthropic, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment. To follow are examples of how these Cultural Pillars come to life:
We have a committee that’s dedicated to making sure TBC isn’t all work and no play. With input from all corners of the agency, they plan activities and events all year long. One of our favorites is the Annual Cornhole Tournament, but the committee is also known for planning awesome:
- Potluck Cooking Contests
- Offsite Happy Hours
- Football (and Fútbol) Viewing Parties
- Scavenger Hunts
- Wine Tastings
- Fitness Fridays
Throughout each year, TBC collectively supports various charities that are important to the Agency and our team members. In the past these have included:
- House of Ruth
- Beans & Bread
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Midtown Academy
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Lunch and Learns
- Cross-department Training
- Professional Memberships
- Subject Matter Conferences
- Industry expert 1:1 Training
- 9 paid holidays
- 401K matching
- Paid time off and vacation
- Flex Time Policy
- Agency closed between Christmas and New Year
- Summer Fridays
Last, but not least, Kindness Matters
We’ve learned most agency folks fall into one of two categories: the ones who refill the coffee maker and the ones who don’t. We far prefer the former, not just because we love coffee, but because considerate humans make considerate co-workers. Before we’re TBC’s copywriters or media planners, we’re people. Kindness isn’t always easy and patience takes practice, but when we prioritize goodwill, we do great work we can all feel good about together.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.