With an eye for design and a knack for technical precision, TBC designers work closely with other members of the creative and technology teams to produce consistent, top-notch design execution. They support digital projects by converting web concepts into design systems for desktop and mobile and by properly preparing display and social media assets for campaigns. Additionally, designers work alongside our art directors and media team to version, prep and release artwork for print and OOH advertising needs. As cross-functional specialists, designers may supplement creative requirements like photo editing, asset resizing, presentation decks and brand guideline documents. Our designers apply best-practices and sweat the details to ensure TBC is providing quality creative in every channel.
We’d like to see 2-to-4 years of design experience in an agency or a relevant client environment.
- Converting website concepts into desktop and mobile layouts
- Designing UI components and menu systems for digital projects
- Creating versions of advertising assets and preparing them for release in digital, social media, print and OOH channels
- Website content creation such as photo editing/resizing, graphic elements, charts, logo variations
- Translating brand identity work into brand guideline documents
- Augmenting or creating presentation decks for cross-discipline usage
- Assisting in new business efforts by helping collect, organize and create case study presentations or other visual elements
Characteristics & Qualifications
- Experience working in a design production capacity, familiarity with print production techniques and digital production requirements a plus
- Strong awareness of image compression and optimization techniques
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Familiarity with Sketch
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, including with clean file management
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines while handling multiple projects
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for learning and growing
- Team player
- Passion for creative quality
Interested applicants may send their creative samples and resumes to email@example.com
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.