We are looking for a digital analyst with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our team. Our Digital Analysts work to develop and analyze reporting dashboards and monitor performance of advertising campaigns. They are adept at keeping their eyes on the data while at the same time being able to think big picture and make our client’s dollars work harder. Job requirements are as follows:
- Ability to interpret, compile, summarize and communicate learnings from primary and secondary data, striving to continuously improve the ROI on a client’s budget
- Demonstrated ability to create reports that assess campaign delivery against KPIs and identify opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Knowledge of advanced interactive targeting technologies
- Expertise in proper analytics setup and tracking implementation, ensuring that the flow of data through various states is streamlined and tracked
- Thorough knowledge of tracking and visualization tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and Facebook
- Prior experience with third party ad-serving and campaign trafficking
- Data visualization tool experience such as Google Data Studio or Tableau a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to details, deadlines, budgets and timelines
- Exceptional analytical and Excel skills combined with strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with media and client services teams
- High energy, assertive, take-charge personality
Ideal Candidate has Bachelor’s degree and previous experience as a digital or reporting analyst, ideally with an emphasis on digital campaign reporting and visualization.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to Erin Borkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.