TBC’s digital project managers are collaborative leaders who are driven to efficiently plan and exceptionally produce online experiences. Working closely with the strategic, creative and dev teams, they help determine the deliverables, resources and schedules necessary to guide client expectations and deliver a final product that is on brand, on time and on budget. Their attention to detail and organizational skills are essential to managing multiple projects. Our digital project managers own the day-to-day progress while establishing and leading the appropriate stakeholder reviews. As strong communicators and digital experts, they are vital to TBC’s successful launches and long-term brand partnerships.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience building websites in an agency or relevant client environment.
- Plan and produce multiple digital projects at any given time
- Lead cross-functional project teams and easily communicate with everyone from our UI designers and developers to copywriters and account team
- Establish project plans that include: budgets, schedules, resources, deliverables, stakeholder reviews and QA to ensure a successful launch
- Document project requirements and any functional specs
- Assist with content management and organization as well as reviewing content for accuracy
- Communicate project status along with potential obstacles and budget implications to the cross-functional team
- Manage the project scope and monitor budget usage
- Provide maintenance recommendations
Characteristics & Qualifications
- Experience managing digital initiatives ranging from email campaigns and website builds, to website maintenance and HTML5 banners
- Familiarity with multiple CMS and technical platforms, e-commerce and social media campaign experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid understanding of latest industry trends and tools
- Ability to understand and motivate their project teams
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for learning and growing
- Team player
- Passion for creative quality
Interested applicants may send their creative samples and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.