The ideal candidate to join our studio staff would possess the following skills:
- A complete knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An ability to create print-ready digital mechanicals from a designer comp/layout, coupled with a working knowledge of basic print production.
- A meticulous attention to detail while adhering to strict mechanical standards.
- An ability to forensically dissect a layout in order to troubleshoot as needed.
- An ability to version and/or resize existing creative executions while maintaining the same spacial relationships among elements.
- An ability to handle multiple projects including brochures, Direct Mail, e-blasts, static web banners and print ads.
- An ability to take a project from start to finish using strong design and concepting skills.
Bonus skills include:
- High-end retouching, digital photography using studio setup and tethering, HTML scripting, animation and web graphic design.
If your experience and professional goals are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.