If you have the drive, the skills and the creative instincts to bring top-notch content to life, TBC has an opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a collaborative individual who is able to use production and project management skills to guide digital content from concept to final delivery. Duties include estimating and budgeting, negotiating talent, scheduling and overseeing animation, digital effects, voice recordings and anything else necessary to create brilliant video and photography assets for our clients. The ideal person is hyper organized and a strong communicator who can keep the team and the process moving smoothly.
Minimum 1-to-3 years of experience in a production company or advertising agency environment required.
- Work closely with the agency’s creative, account and media teams, as well as any outside production partners
- Produce video shoots
- Produce small-scale photoshoots
- Assist with the agency’s social media content needs
- Estimate projects with oversight from the agency producer
- Utilize TBC’s project management tools to keep track of project details, budgets, timelines and expenses
- Support the agency producer on large-scale productions
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid understanding of digital and social media content platforms
- Able to speak with clients
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for learning and growing
- Team player
- Passion for creative work and a love for the production craft
Interested applicants may send their resumes to email@example.com.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.