TBC is looking for a Motion Designer to join the creative team. As a Motion Designer you will work collaboratively with creative directors, art directors, and designers to animate graphics, edit branded content, and bring static illustrations and storyboards to life.
The ideal person is well versed in motion graphics, design principles and video production, and comfortable using whatever tools necessary to get the job done. Must be proficient in Adobe CC including After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator, and comfortable working efficiently through tight timelines.
- Collaborate with team members from initial concept to final production
- Work with direction from other members of the creative team, while also not shying away from contributing your own creative ideas
- Take pieces of static content or storyboards and bring them to life with motion
- All ranges of motion graphics & animation
- Content editing content for web and social
- Ability to propose creative concepts and develop storyboards on your own is a plus
Characteristics & Qualifications
- Solid knowledge of the latest suite of Adobe programs
- Experience with production workflows, particularly between multiple programs or applications
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of digital and social media content platforms
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for learning and growing
- Team player
- Passion for creative work
Interested applicants may send their creative samples and resumes to email@example.com
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.