Our lively, award-winning agency seeks a motivated, reliable, upbeat, and organized individual with strong communication skills for our Project Management department. Duties include:
- Acting as a liaison between Creative, Account Management, Interactive and studio departments
- Management and traffic of all final materials needed for creative pieces (to be sent to clients, pubs, and vendors)
- Responsibility for verifying the legitimacy of photos, fonts, and other elements in finished work
- Opening all jobs for the studio (to include completion of revision orders and purchase orders)
- Reconciling all production billing as it relates to the clients to which you are assigned
- Assisting with new business pitches as needed
Candidate must be able to work independently and autonomously to meet critical deadlines. Time management skills a must-have. Salary commensurate with experience. Both entry-level and experienced candidates welcome to apply! If you’re highly motivated and up to the previously listed responsibilities of the position, we want to hear from you! Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.