We are looking for an SEM Specialist with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join our team. Our SEM Specialists work to develop and manage SEM and PPC display campaigns and are adept at keeping their eyes on the data while at the same time being able to think big picture and make our client’s dollars work harder. Job requirements are as follows:
- Development of digital media strategies that perform in tandem with an integrated media and overall advertising strategy
- Ability to interpret, compile, summarize and communicate learnings from primary and secondary data, striving to continuously improve the ROI of a client’s budget
- Both direct experience and proven leadership of team responsible for SEM Campaign design, development, and management including account structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, ad copy writing and other core PPC functions
- Knowledge of advanced interactive targeting technologies
- Demonstrated ability to create reports that assess campaign delivery against KPIs and identify opportunities to improve digital campaign performance
- Thorough knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Gemini and BingAds as well as bid management tools
- Prior experience with third party ad-serving and campaign trafficking as well as website analytics tools (ie Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to details, deadlines, budgets and timelines
- Exceptional analytical and Excel expertise combined with strong written and communication skills
- Passion for digital media and a drive to continue to learn more and keep up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Ability to work well independently and collaborate effectively with media and client services teams
- High energy, assertive, take charge personality (no wall flowers, please!)
- Desire and ability to go above and beyond (which entails thinking and working beyond 9 to 5)
- Ideal Candidate has Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in an SEM/ digital analytics role, with ideally a minimum 5 years of search engine marketing experience.
If your experience and professional goals are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to email@example.com
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.