Our ideal candidate will function as the day-to-day supervisor of Social Media Assistant Account Executives and Social Media Account Coordinators, accepting responsibility for their work product, as well as their training and development. Social Media Account Executives report directly to Social Media Director and are expected to collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines such as creative, media, production, PR and others as necessary.
Specifically, Social Media Account Executives are responsible for managing, expediting and trouble-shooting day-to-day Agency social media efforts within their assigned Client relationships. This includes, but is not limited to (and often in collaboration with others):
- Participation in long- and short-term strategic planning, contributing ideas that will have an impact on Clients’ business
- Developing creative strategies
- Implementation of approved paid social media plans
- Monthly organic social media reporting
- Monthly paid social media reporting
- Coordination of all internal and Client communications
- Keep internal team and Client abreast of industry and competitive information
- Ensure high quality control standards, evaluating Agency work for strategic and executional appropriateness
If your experience and professional goals are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.