The TBC internship program is designed for college students looking to gain first-hand insights into the workings of a full-service advertising agency, specifically in the Client Services, PR and social media disciplines. The TBC Sports PR intern will focus on agency sports accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and organizing product, market and competitive information for existing and potential sports Clients
- Assisting in organic social media content creation and execution
- Assisting in paid social media buying and optimization
- Ongoing monitoring of and reporting on relevant sports and athletes
- Event planning, staffing and overall support
- Drafting press materials including press releases, press pitches, briefing documents, media alerts, and reports
- Pitching media
- Involvement with creative and/or media projects
If your experience and professional goals are aligned with this description, please apply by sending your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s work together.
There’s nothing surface about TBC. Clients return to us time and time again because of our mastery of their industries and our appetite for innovation. With that expertise comes results. TBC delivers great work at the speed of market, at an efficient cost and with proven outcomes.