We’re on the hunt for storytellers, and looking for people who enthusiastically keep up with The Next Big Thing. If this sounds like you, and if you’re interested in learning how to professionally convey a company’s message to the right people at the right time, TBC’s Public Relations and Social Media internship may be just what you’re looking for. We’re looking for interns who want to learn how to master media relations, curate content for the coolest influencers, write spectacular (but factually correct!) stories, and more.
Your activities as a Public Relations and Social Media intern may include, but are not limited to:
- Researching competitive market information for existing and potential Clients
- Creating and executing organic social media content
- Assisting in paid social media buying and optimization
- Event planning, staffing and overall support
- Drafting press materials including press releases, press pitches, briefing documents, media alerts, and reports
- Learning how to pitch story ideas to members of the media
- Using PR software such as Cision and Critical Mention
- Assisting with creative and/or media projects
Ideally, You’ll Have:
- An interest in regularly reading/watching the news
- Basic familiarity with social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- A passion for writing
- Open communication: We’re here to teach you, and there is plenty to learn. We don’t expect you to come to us already having a lot of experience, but we do expect you to let us know when you need help. We’re here to support you!
How to Apply
Email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in an internship with TBC to email@example.com.